tugger

south queensland AFO Xmas Party And Fresh Water Fishing Copetition Lake Moogerah 23 To 25th November

Should work out well for a early morning fish on the Saturday then the Xmas party at lunch when it goes a bit quiet on the fishing. There is always plenty of room to pull the boats up on the bank during the middle of the day as many will have another fish at dusk.

I am getting some live shrimp from a supplier in Aratula the town just 10 minutes from the dam if anyone else is interested his number to arrange pick up is 54638226 then ask for directions. I will get to the dam by mid Friday morning and set up the gazebos Robbie will be bringing some Ozfish flags to identify our site which should be along the water side in front of the park office as you enter take the 1st right after you leave the office then look for our flags.

I will try to get right on the water hopefully I am early up there enough to do this I will take up a bbq and to keep it simple for lunch I was thinking sausages on bread what's everyone's thoughts. Saturday night we do a big cook up on the coals with rotisseries and camp ovens roasting away and salads, veges and desert following dinner. 

We have booked our group up at lake moogerah caravan park under the name WANDERERS this will give us a group booking discount when camping you will get $5 a night off per person so should be $10 per person each night you stay. Make sure you say you are with the wanderers group for the discount.

I just heard there is a yak group going up there as well. I have invited them to the fishing comp. Could be interesting. 🙂

I am more than happy to take the comp stuff away from where we are set up for camping.