Fishing Plan & Report - Northern Moreton Bay Saturday 27 And Sunday 28 October 2018

Poddymullet

Okay still a bit early in the week but got pass out card for this weekend Saturday and maybe Sunday. 

Saturday not looking great for going wide unless the southerly blows through a bit earlier. 

Looking like it’s going to blow about 15-20kts...but I’ve got to take my mum and uncle out. Sunday looks like the pick but don’t think I’ll be able to make it. 

Will keep an eye out and keep the post going with the plan updates. Any ideas let me know

Hi Poddymullet,

I'll be taking my teenage boys out late Saturday afternoon after archery and getting the boat ready then heading across to Moreton Island and anchoring near Bulwer for the night around 5.30pm. Have some dinner onthe boat and ready for an early morning and see whats about.

If you're out there and see my boat come over for a chat. It has LUV-IT down the sides.

PS I won't have the outriggers on.

Bribie.thumb.jpg.8b13f87dc39bdfe1cb98ea007bda5a81.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 27/10/2018 at 8:53 PM, Poddymullet said:

Sorry @Luvit family threw a spanner I the works and got sick. Would have loved to try the overnighter. Maybe next weekend? Might be able sneak out a little tomorrow though. Wonder how everyone else went?

It's a while ago now but I am trolling through a few old posts I missed. Did you get a chance to go out? 

Archived