Recent Trip Ningi Creek

33 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

love that creek nice spot good to see the kids get onto them

Thanks for the response straddiebrad, more kids are fishing less crap they get involved in I reckon

1 hour ago, ellicat said:

The Javelin go hard. I bet he was surprised.

How'd you go ?

Thanks for the report, MSB.

Hi Ellicat thanks for the reply, yep they go hard alright, I will soon post another report of a Javelin he caught in August that was half as big again and he played the fish really well , yep I go alright to thanks , just love my fishing in the creeks, midweek is peaceful as, and love exploring new areas and get a buzz out of catching fish in spots that others don't give any consideration to, all good fun though

Thank you

Ron

42 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Great to see MSB, quality fish and quality times, keep up the great work 🙂 

Thanks Cros, time spent with the young fella is time well spent , just glad he loves his fishing and camping, and a good little kid to boot

appreciate the response

Ron

Hi Benno

We actually caught a heaps of spotted Javelin on  the day, only one keeper but, lots around the 27cm length, still on light gear they are a great sport fish, and yep the young fella was stoked.

Don't get the big suckers until April/May, also this is the best time to catch the barred Javelin as well, get some good ones between 45cm & 55 cm at that time.

thanks for the response

Ron

• 1 month later...

Archived