Poddymullet

south queensland Fishing Plan & Report - Northern Moreton Bay 3/4 November 2018

Hi all,

Talk about a very tardy update but never got out on the weekend. Dealer called to say the boat wouldn’t be ready ... waiting on carbon fibre from Quintrex. So weekend was spent DIY etc and actually was worth it 🙂 

Best news is that it’s ready and have it at back. Planning on going this Saturday morning for a cape sessions methinks but also trying to find some peaks along the way with the new sounder. 

Here is  what it looks like. Must admit I have been happy with all my interactions with Brisbane Yamaha so give em a go unless you heard different.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Better than me. Took a bit of time getting to the Scarborough 🙂 (zzzzz) so got  on water around 8pm. Wasn’t sure what the wind was going to do so just hung around north reef testing the sounder and then doing a couple of runs down to woody point and back. Sounder works great...now time to spend some time at the cape 🙂  love the side scan but working it together with the down scan is going to take a bit more time. 

@straddiebrad how’d you go?

Please login or register to see this quote.

mate had a good run out off straddie on the 14th got 2 amberjacks a cod a one dolphin fish lost a few unstoppables  too witch is why only on dolphin fish,got sick of being busted off so went to the wave rider with 2 livies lost one and boated one they wouldnt take a pillie or soft plastic so headed home