Hervey Bay Dash Change Of Location, Deckie Spot Available

Luvit

I am watching the weather and if there is a chance I plan to head to Hervey Bay for the weekend. For 2 nights, weather it be Friday Saturday night or Saturday Sunday night yet to be decided.  

I’m waiting for a deckie to confirm on Wednesday. 

If anyone else wants to join us in their boats feel free. 

I’ll be keeping things flexible till the last minute. 

Plan will be to chase some Marlin and sleep on the boat up at Rooney’s Point. 

Launching at Urangan ramp. As the crow flies it’s 50km to Rooney’s and if you hug the inside of Frazer can add 10-20km to the trip. 

Just putting it it out there in case anyone was interested. 

The weather is not good enough to go to HB so pulling the pin. Barometer is not great and weather not so good but I still want to go fishing. 

Decided to go local and head off early Saturdy morning from Spinnaker sound ramp at 4am launch TBC. Fishing northern bay and off Cape Moreton. Usually a full day depending on weather and results.

I fish lures and move continually looking for fish. 

If anyone is interested I have a deckie spot available.

A few conditions because I do not want to get all the way out there and the guest becomes sea sick. (No good for them or me). So must not get sea sick, have own gear, bring own food/drink, share in fuel estimated.

My boat runs at 1 litre per km so based on 160km round trip your share would be $1.5p/km + $240. Deckies share $120.

If you are interested let me know.

Wayne

35 minutes ago, Luvit said:

There is only a few people that can put up with my bull$ht all day and you’re one of them. Ha, ha

naaaaawwwww.... 😍 i love you too wayne... 

I'd happily share a couple of spots out there too that are always good for a feed.  Keep me in mind for the next one!  Good luck out there.

On 07/11/2018 at 10:01 AM, Luvit said:

The weather is not good enough to go to HB so pulling the pin. Barometer is not great and weather not so good but I still want to go fishing. 

Decided to go local and head off early Saturdy morning from Spinnaker sound ramp at 4am launch TBC. Fishing northern bay and off Cape Moreton. Usually a full day depending on weather and results.

I fish lures and move continually looking for fish. 

If anyone is interested I have a deckie spot available.

A few conditions because I do not want to get all the way out there and the guest becomes sea sick. (No good for them or me). So must not get sea sick, have own gear, bring own food/drink, share in fuel estimated.

My boat runs at 1 litre per km so based on 160km round trip your share would be $1.5p/km + $240. Deckies share $120.

If you are interested let me know.

Wayne

I guess the conditions are to harsh for everyone so I'll soften them.

Deckie Conditions.

You can get sea sick and and I'll bring you back in from 50+km out and we'll call it a day.

If you haven't got any gear that's fine, I'll lend you high end gear and don't worry about high sticking it, I'll just get another one if they break.

I'll provide all the food and drink, just send me you preferred menu.

For the privilege of your company I'll pay you a normal days wages. 

See if this interests anyone 😂🤣

Nah, kidding, I don't mind fishing by myself.😁

I agree @benno573. Looks like a fantastic opportunity. I would love to say yes, but after a 4am start today for the launch of the oyster reef project then dinner and a show tonight followed by an after party and then an early Christmas party Friday night, I don’t think I will be in a fit state to fish on Saturday morning let alone drive to Spinnaker Sound.  I guess timing is everything - my life is usually pretty dull but then things come with a rush.  I hope someone takes you up on your generous offer @Luvit and you have a great day on the water. 

10 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

I agree @benno573. Looks like a fantastic opportunity. I would love to say yes, but after a 4am start today for the launch of the oyster reef project then dinner and a show tonight followed by an after party and then an early Christmas party Friday night, I don’t think I will be in a fit state to fish on Saturday morning let alone drive to Spinnaker Sound.  I guess timing is everything - my life is usually pretty dull but then things come with a rush.  I hope someone takes you up on your generous offer @Luvit and you have a great day on the water. 

That's a busy schedule @Old Scaley. Enjoy the parties.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived