Master Angler Report Of The Month Winner October

Angus

Congrats to all the people who submitted a report in October and were nominated by their peers.

It was a huge month of reporting and thus nominations making it a very hard one to judge.

A special mention goes out to @rodreellurefish for his video report from Tasmania. This was just an awesome point of difference and so cool to see. In fact, with this report as the benchmark we will be adding "point of difference" to the potential criteria for future months judging.

If you did not catch it you can view this report here: 

Using the existing criteria things were still tough to judge but the final decision has awarded @benno573for his report on his Moreton Island adventure. As always it is the effort put in that makes a winning ROTM. The info, the additional pictures. These things make a real story, one I would prefer to read than any forced magazine article. Well done Benno. Mr @Zim man will be in touch 🙂

Sorry the late announcement  I have been all over the place doing a reno and often without computer.

Good luck for those reporting in November! I was hoping to be joining you but looks like my weekend off falls on the weekend we can move back in!

Angus

• 2 months later...

Archived