What Would You Do?

Drop Bear

I was faced with the same problem at corroborrie near darwin years a go, we came around a corner and here was these 2 young girls in a boat out of control doing circles.One driving the boat slipped off the seat but was still hanging onto the throtle leaver, we had to get close to notice this and with the noise of the motor they couldnt hear us yelling out, but eventually she heard and let go, then was able to scramble back up and put it out of gear.They would of been crock bait if they went in the water.

When I was about 12 I was hooning around in the south arm of the Coomera in a little tinny and I hit a wake sideways and was thrown out of the boat. Luckly the motor was just idling as it circled and came straight back to me. It was a little boat and I was able to reach up and grab the nose of the boat and pull myself in. A good lesson learnt by me but It could have gone a lot worse. 

On 16/11/2018 at 4:35 AM, Dinodadog said:

I was faced with the same problem at corroborrie near darwin years a go, we came around a corner and here was these 2 young girls in a boat out of control doing circles.One driving the boat slipped off the seat but was still hanging onto the throtle leaver, we had to get close to notice this and with the noise of the motor they couldnt hear us yelling out, but eventually she heard and let go, then was able to scramble back up and put it out of gear.They would of been crock bait if they went in the water.

Geeezzzusss. scary stuff. Good thing you were there. 

Archived