Unwelcome Visitors.

rayke1938

Went to NPD this morning with Stew. Mark had to pull at last minute due to gearbox in his wifes cruze having terminal hissy fit,' Fish were on right from the sart with 48 fisb before 9am.

We then went and checked pots and came across these 2 scabs, not permit holders and aid that the dam is open for everyone - everywhere.

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

"... and said that the dam is open for everyone - everywhere"

Yeah sure, I bet they didn't know!!

Typical of some who seem to think the rules don't apply to them.

Unfortunately I'm sure they won't be the last.

I wonder if there's a direct number to the rangers. They seem to be on the water daily at present.

Was always going to happen, was talking to a a customer at work about npd and he said his kid and his mates  go up past the marker in his kayak and has no worries about it as "whats the worst will happen" to em was his exact response, they simply dont care as its just a free for all now its open to kayaks. Looks like a well worn track behind the young fella in the fist pic.

That is disappointing. Do they come from Forgan Cove? Are there enough signs to show them where they can fish? I love the idea of kids getting out and having a paddle and a fish but I fear it might wreck some of the hard work you guys have been doing. 

This is on the seq water website now

"From Wednesday 21 November 2018, public paddling will be permitted at Forgan Cove. A public paddle craft launch point has been constructed at Forgan Cove (off Forgan Road). Paddle craft, such as canoes and kayaks, are now permitted on Lake Samsonvale seven days a week in the designated paddle craft zone.  For your safety, and the safety of others, you must ensure you stay within the designated paddle craft zone which has been clearly marked by warning buoys on the lake. Download the Lake Samsonvale Recreation Guide for details of the zoning."

It is and they were quick to defend them saying that at least they were not breaking into cars etc and a lot of other b/s. My reponse they possibly save the breaking into cars and doing drugs to the night time.It is a very poor world when people defend wrongdoing by stating that they are not doing something worse. Have a look at the gear they are wearing and their yaks no way in the world they did not know what they were doing.

Cheers

Ray

12 hours ago, rayke1938 said:

It is and they were quick to defend them saying that at least they were not breaking into cars etc and a lot of other b/s. My reponse they possibly save the breaking into cars and doing drugs to the night time.It is a very poor world when people defend wrongdoing by stating that they are not doing something worse. Have a look at the gear they are wearing and their yaks no way in the world they did not know what they were doing.

Cheers

Ray

Yep the laws are there for a good reason. They need to obey them. 

Archived