Gold Coast Fishing For Toddlers

John

Head over the back behind Sea world.. There are many spots to pull in off the main road as you head out towards the sand pumping jetty. Loads of spots in the passage for bream, whiting, flattie and occasional by catch... Have fun mate, time with kids is so precious! ! I'll be taking the kids a few times too but up to Bribie. 

Good little spot where you pick up a few decent sized bream. Maybe a flatty or 2 as well as mangrove jack. Even caught a few whiting

Rocky spot between the 2 water ways is good for bream and jacks. Further down next to the house on the left (if your looking at the cannal on the bridge) there’s a good sandy beach that generally had a flatty or 2 and if you want you can cast back towards the rocks for the flatty and bream.

secret spot so 🤫🤐😁

On 15/12/2018 at 6:33 PM, natang said:

Head over the back behind Sea world.. There are many spots to pull in off the main road as you head out towards the sand pumping jetty. Loads of spots in the passage for bream, whiting, flattie and occasional by catch... Have fun mate, time with kids is so precious! ! I'll be taking the kids a few times too but up to Bribie. 

You beat me to it. This is a fantastic sandy area that is great for a fish and taking small kids. I have caught a stack of Flathead bream and whiting in the shallows here. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2018 at 6:08 AM, Drop Bear said:

That is so cool. Do you mostly use worms? 

That first video is at the mouth of Bums Bay. I spent a lot of time there a few years ago on the set for Pirates. Great spot.

Great videos thanks for sharing. 

Drop Bear what were you doing on set of Pirates?? That's awesome! I haven't that particular spot but there used to be a little fish and chip shop near there which is amazing! All fresh fish! 

11 hours ago, natang said:

Drop Bear what were you doing on set of Pirates?? That's awesome! I haven't that particular spot but there used to be a little fish and chip shop near there which is amazing! All fresh fish! 

I was decorating the boats and sets. Pretty fun stuff. Lots of sails, blocks, cannons etc. 

Archived