Tennis 2019 On Nine And Gem

Gad

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/12/tennis-on-nine-2019-guide.html

Nine’s new era of tennis broadcasting will begin on Saturday December 29 with the Hopman Cupin Perth and continue to the Australian Open in Melbourne.

Nine will also broadcast the 2019 Australian Open across its 9Gem multi-channel. Featuring matches played at the same time as those on the main channel, 9Gem’s broadcast will be hosted by Erin Molan and Seb Costello.

Hopman Cup
RAC Arena – Perth
December 29 – January 5
Hosted by Rebecca Maddern and Clint Stanaway

Day sessions begin at 10am AWST; night sessions commence at 5:30pm AWST. The final, on Saturday 5 January, commences at 4pm AWST.

Brisbane International
Queensland Tennis Centre – Brisbane
December 30 – January 6
Hosted by James Bracey, Erin Molan and Tim Gilbert

Sydney International
Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre – Sydney
January 6 – January 12
Hosted by James Bracey and Clint Stanaway

Fast4 Showdown
Qudos Bank Arena – Sydney
January 7
Hosted by Rebecca Maddern

Tie Break Tens
Margaret Court Arena – Melbourne January 9
Hosted by Erin Molan

Australian Open
Melbourne Park
January 14 – 27

On 30/12/2018 at 2:34 PM, kmcrosby78 said:

Which players have you got your 'eye on' this season @Gad ........... :whistle:   We took our boys to the kids day today, which was OK, but they should have had the players (Sloane Stephens, Petra Kvitiva, Grigor Dimtrov & John Millman) on the court for longer, rather than 5 songs by Stan Walker ............

There`s many to keep an eye on again this year, Kelvin 🙂 as you`re aware I always enjoy the womens parade... oops I mean fashion show... oops I mean the womens tennis. The ball bouncing, the concentration in the ball tossing, the heights they reach in their serves, their match fitness, their stamina 🙂... ooohh the list goes on 😃

Archived