Pleased To Meet You (again)

Rocket75

Hello!

My name is Rod - known as Rocket 🚀

Some of the older AFO/BFO members will probably remember me from about 10 years ago when I was quite active on BFO.
Since then my life has seen many changes. Most notably my wife and I now have 2 daughters (8+6) whom I am encouraging to get into fishing (with limited success).
I also have 3 kayaks, loads of grey hair and 1 YouTube channel.   

I write the odd fishing article for online mags and print, and enjoy making vids of my fishing adventures. 

An old friend recently sent me a message on AFO to catch up.
I enjoyed browsing the reports while I was here so I thought it would be a good idea to re-introduce myself instead of lurking in the background. 🕵️‍♀️

I hope I have some nice pics or a report to post some time soon 😎

Rocket

1 hour ago, Old Scaley said:

Welcome back @Rocket75.  I checked out your YouTube channel last week and enjoyed it a lot.  Looking forward to seeing some reports and maybe catching up for a fish sometime like back in the olden days.

Thanks Old Scaley! Glad you liked the videos. I have fun making them. I would love to catch up and have a fish some time!

29 minutes ago, rayke1938 said:

How are the barra in the coomera going?

Cheers

Ray

Hello Ray! 
The two that have been nice (or stupid) enough to jump onto my lures over the years are to the best of my knowledge still happily swimming around and hopefully making some baby gold coast barra 😀 
Glad to see you are still terrorizing the NPD Bass and Redclaw. I had heaps of fun dropping shrimp on them all those years ago with you and learned lots.
Regards

Rod

7 hours ago, Rocket75 said:

Hello!

My name is Rod - known as Rocket 🚀

Some of the older AFO/BFO members will probably remember me from about 10 years ago when I was quite active on BFO.
Since then my life has seen many changes. Most notably my wife and I now have 2 daughters (8+6) whom I am encouraging to get into fishing (with limited success).
I also have 3 kayaks, loads of grey hair and 1 YouTube channel.   

I write the odd fishing article for online mags and print, and enjoy making vids of my fishing adventures. 

An old friend recently sent me a message on AFO to catch up.
I enjoyed browsing the reports while I was here so I thought it would be a good idea to re-introduce myself instead of lurking in the background. 🕵️‍♀️

I hope I have some nice pics or a report to post some time soon 😎

Rocket

Hey Rocket,

Welcome back. I am a newbie and wasn't around back then so hi!

Archived