Huffy26

Hey guys and gals, normally fish maroon dam but I would like to give north pine dam a go. Some friendly advice would be great. Is t a school style dam? Fish the edges?? Any advice would be great. Thank you! 

P.s have finally caught my first bass 🎣👌🏻 Am officially addicted 

also wanna know what permit is required please 

On 19/01/2019 at 7:41 PM, Huffy26 said:

Hey guys and gals, normally fish maroon dam but I would like to give north pine dam a go. Some friendly advice would be great. Is t a school style dam? Fish the edges?? Any advice would be great. Thank you! 

Hey Huffy,

Awesome mate do you have a pic of your first bass? I love them. I just caught a 52cm one at north pine dam. 

North pine Dame is a great dam but.... there are a lot of restrictions to fish it but they are all overcome-able. 

You will need;

It is a great dam to fish and worth the trouble but there are a lot of other dams where you don't need the PRFMA permit.

Also keep a look out for a decky spot with @rayke1938. He has taken lots of us on here out for a fish.

Good luck mate. I hope it works out for you and you can post up some pics of fish soon! 

Oh and there is a good chance you will catch a yellowbelly while you are there. 

On 19/01/2019 at 7:41 PM, Huffy26 said:

also this is a link to an article about NPD that might help you. Thanks Rayke for sharing it. 

e22c9d93-7542-49b2-81b6-dfae451d830a.png

On 23/01/2019 at 8:43 AM, Huffy26 said:

Cheers drop bear. Is there other dams that you recommend to fish? Electric only is definitely a down side for me personally. 

Sommerset is petrol and so is Moogerah. 

https://www.seqwater.com.au/water-supply/dam-operations/somerset-dam

https://www.seqwater.com.au/water-supply/dam-operations/moogerah-dam

Archived