shutlz

mackmauler

after pickin a few tips up off troy went down for a quick nite sesh at shultz and picked up a small jack, lost a couple that woulda been well over 50cm, id recommmend carrying a knife at all times as theres a few curries and abos that will go you for a durry once the sun sets. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/arobs_48.jpg

post-880-144598434235_thumb.jpg

Dan23 wrote:

Nice Jack, I might have to go there now but I'll take some security. I hear there's a security guy who's looking for a new job and doesn't mind a biff. He used to work at a wharf at the Gold Coast I think :P

Apparently he's only good on the little younguns though:huh:

Nice Jack and an inciteful report as always mackmauler.

pepe66 wrote:

If you go there at low tide there is a small deep section with a heap of tree branches coming out of the water just near the bordwalk

Yeah that's exactly where we were cept no love from the fish. maybe my 8lb fluro was too heavy. Next time I'll try 4lb.

Thanks

Dan23 wrote:

Hey pepe66, what do you reckon the go is with the mouth of nudgee creek at the end of that board walk. High or low tide? We tried low the other day but it was too shallow. Have you had any luck there?

Its always shallow. But if you fisn the bends of the creek you will do well.

Angus

Dan23 wrote:

pepe66 wrote:
If you go there at low tide there is a small deep section with a heap of tree branches coming out of the water just near the bordwalk

Yeah that's exactly where we were cept no love from the fish. maybe my 8lb fluro was too heavy. Next time I'll try 4lb.

Thanks

I dont rate that spot. About 300m upstream from there is a much deeper channel and some serious over hangs. Due to using to light gear, i have been busted off twice there. I think to good cod. I have also caught good bream, flatties and a nice flounder there.

Angus

And whilst im on my high horse having a whinge i will also add this.

fishyman wrote:

Fisher_90 wrote:
take some out of date flares with u and fuck up the c**nts if they try and mug u

LOL:cheer: :cheer:

Whats the point of disguising words in a post like this. Try adding useful input to peoples threads not crap.

And in other posts the way Kevin was treated was disgusting. MY opinion Mods step in and stop children ruining a generally harmonious site. Warnings need to be given to stop behaviour like yours.

And as far as my Karma goes i could not care less children.

oh gee look the previous post has been edited and now there is nothing there.

Either you re thought your stupidity or didnt have the balls to leave it up.

Guys i know i should not be putting this in here, and yes its off topic, and has no value to the thread.

But come on Mods do your job. And yes im expecting a warning as well.

Richard.

shortie wrote:

And whilst im on my high horse having a whinge i will also add this.

fishyman wrote:

Fisher_90 wrote:
take some out of date flares with u and fuck up the c**nts if they try and mug u

LOL:cheer: :cheer:

Whats the point of disguising words in a post like this. Try adding useful input to peoples threads not crap.

And in other posts the way Kevin was treated was disgusting. MY opinion Mods step in and stop children ruining a generally harmonious site. Warnings need to be given to stop behaviour like yours.

And as far as my Karma goes i could not care less children.

I agree

shortie wrote:

oh gee look the previous post has been edited and now there is nothing there.

Either you re thought your stupidity or didnt have the balls to leave it up.

Guys i know i should not be putting this in here, and yes its off topic, and has no value to the thread.

But come on Mods do your job. And yes im expecting a warning as well.

Richard.

I agree and here's karma for speaking up about it

Archived