shutlz

mackmauler

shortie wrote:

oh gee look the previous post has been edited and now there is nothing there.

Either you re thought your stupidity or didnt have the balls to leave it up.

Guys i know i should not be putting this in here, and yes its off topic, and has no value to the thread.

But come on Mods do your job. And yes im expecting a warning as well.

Richard.

oh gee mate, you must be pretty clued on to notice there is nothing there. I did come to my senses actually and re thought my stupidy because i dont think anyone on this site wants to see a grown man cry.

cheers mate and happy fishing

Hey everyone. Just want to draw you attention to the first bullet point under \"Innapropriate Behaviour\" in this forums Rules and guidlines. I dont think anything more needs to be said.

Good fishing.

Inappropriate Behavior

DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harrassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about Brisbane Fishing Online, its moderators and administrators, Entry, or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

oh good, another unintelligent muppet that has learned how to use the internet!

Its funny how some small, weak and insignificant little men(boys) gravitate towards forums so they can make lots of noise and gain some attention.

Well, the floors you little fella, say what you need to, so you can feel like youve made a splash in the world. We're all ears!

Holy **** that thing is a monster mackmauler.:ohmy:

I guess it was taken from an offshore reef?? I've heard stories of jacks getting that big but never seen a pic of one.

A bloke was telling me that when he was on a reef charter his mate caught a jack like that one and as he held it up for a photo the jack bit him on the face. Must have been a nasty puncture wound. Now thats what you call a jack attack!!

Archived