Boat swap?

Confused

Hey people well i currently own a 460BB ford custom drag car running, Was ANDRA approved and lots of $$ spent, I personally havent had time to race it and well it does scare the crap outta me. Kinda ows me approx $20k . I was offered this as a swap its an 89 Bayliner with 350 4bolt motor all running gear (disasembled)and a good working leg est 300kw. I'm not sure on value here any suggestions are appreciated. [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/89_bayliner.jpg

post-954-1445984414_thumb.jpg

by the way i know a few blokes who can help me out aswell like professional fiberglassers and well my friend who has a half share in the drag car is a performance mechanic, However we have no boat experiance does this look like alot of work to gain seaworthy and is it hard to register a boat this looks like its straight from the states! ??

rayke: Great idea does anyone know a boat inspector ill pay for an inspection.

Feral: Thx did'nt think of that

Fisher: having never fixed one up i'm still confident my mechanic friend has contacts and should be cheap enough ( i hope ) thx for heads up

Rocket75: I'm like that mate that jumps outta the plane and says ill buy a parachute on the way down surely there is a shop between here and there:silly:

Thx guys

kriso wrote:

lets see the car photos and i will tell ya, what times does the car run, drag racing is my other hobbie and spend a bit of time out there so i probably seen it.

I hav'nt run it mate i bought it from a mate who built it ran 10.02 before we messed with it, 200hp nos and well we need chutes now :( is an RX5 (mazda 929) body shell was Wren Racing all over it, Changed a bit now but

kriso wrote:

car rings a bell was it orange or yellow?

gee was approx 97 when he ran it it was grey lower with a mulberry stripe up sides and a yellow upper he used to house it under the 2 side by side carports close to the ANDRA shop behind the Main buildings previous owner Tony Wren.

Archived