sunday land based artificials sesh around brissy??

fishyman

hopefully i will have my new reel saturday so am looking at going fishing sunday to test it out.

so anyone wanna gimmie a hint of where the fish are biting around brissy?? i wanna hear drag on my new baby :P ill wanna be targeting bream, flatties, cod etc etc on artificials

also anyone is welcome to join me if they are keen for a lure sesh maybe someone experienced could join as i havnt fished around brissy much.

so anyone is more than welcome to come and have a few casts there is a chance i might have my yak aswell but i will more than happily walk the banks with any other land lovers.

i just dunno where to go so thats where you guys come in

cheers

tom

I'd be keen but that's Baroon day. I'd say if you want to definitely catch either a bream, cod or flattie good ol Schultz or somewhere around the mouth of Breaky creek would be a sure thing landbased. Especially if you go at the crack of dawn.

Otherwise, those cleveland canals looked pretty sweet in Mack Attack and Cowfish's report from the other day.

Fishy ScottyG is spot on. The canals around Jacobs would be as easy to fish land based as they are from a boat. Earlier the better as thats when the surface action is on.

It was mentioned to me though that the site manager there is not to keen on land based people due to building equipment. So it would prob pay to suss it out with him first.

Good luck.

Angus

Archived