pcsolutionman

Show us your Dogs

393 posts in this topic

Im sure theres plenty of dog lovers out there so lets see them

Heres my dog Tyson he is a 6 year old Siberian Huskey. very intelligent but stubbon as hell

[img size=499]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/pcsolutionman/stanley%20river/27-11-07/imgp1632-web.jpg

howling for attention

[img size=499]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/pcsolutionman/stanley%20river/27-11-07/imgp1636-web.jpg

Lee

In the spirit of equal opportunity, he are my two :P

Ursula on the left, Salem on teh right.

Now for you people out there that dont like cats, I have to back old Salem up. Getting on in his year and still manages to kill about two rats/mice a week. He has never brought in a bird though.

Ursula is learning from him well and has managed 3 small mice to date. She is only 6 months old though and has a long way to go :) [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Cats-71eb3bf699d02587056b0f0e72a2889a.jpg

post-63-144598448105_thumb.jpg

martin brown likes this

Ya big bunch of softies:P

What ever your choice, dogs or cats, ya just got to have a pet.

Better keep my wife away from this post, she want kids or another dog

daleg71 likes this

Im like angus. :P I GOT CATS!, well a cat. i like both dogs and cats alot, but my brother is allergic to dog hair so i have a cat named sam, hes about 11 this year, got him in grade 1 for my birthday :D, i loveee him :P. Got a great personality, at my old house, everytime he went outside he was attacked and abused by a group of angry indian minors lol, he has gotten his revenge.. :P. His favourite food is cheese and tuna along with any fish i seem to catch! lol. After he gets food in the morning he goes absolutly frisky and darts around the house at speed hiding in places its realy funny to watch haha. Looks like angus's black cat but he has green eyes :lol: anyway... not bad for $30 :D

We have two dogs a pedagree poodle and a king charles cavalier crossed with a molteez terrier they are both males under 4 years old. Dogs are definately the way to go.

Angus wrote:

In the spirit of equal opportunity, he are my two :P

Ursula on the left, Salem on teh right.

Now for you people out there that dont like cats, I have to back old Salem up. Getting on in his year and still manages to kill about two rats/mice a week. He has never brought in a bird though.

Ursula is learning from him well and has managed 3 small mice to date. She is only 6 months old though and has a long way to go :) [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Cats-71eb3bf699d02587056b0f0e72a2889a.jpg

Angus mate this is a Dogs thread:dry: :blink: if you want to show everyone your cats go start your own thread :P lol:P

Lee

just thought id copy and paste this which i just got from a friend. i felt it was necessary to post it here....

I've got 2 dogs. I bought a large bag of Meaty Bites at Big W and was standing in line at the check-out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 25 kgs before I woke in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the food. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my dick and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door..

Stupid bitch...why else would I buy dog food??

ellicat likes this