Show us your Dogs

pcsolutionman

And here's our MANDY wearing her school uniform. LOL.

A few months ago, I took her fishing and she fell off to the river and I couldn't find her for a few minutes... until I heard her make that crying noise. I was thinking she was gonna be shark food. She couldn't get back to the bank so I had to swim for her.

Now she's a pest digging our garden and tearing every single thing apart. LOL. [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Nokia_pix_151.jpg

post-2597-144598474949_thumb.jpg

mangler wrote:

TerryH wrote:

Lol.

I couldn't help but think "So that's what a watery grave looks like!"

Hahaha, you'd be surprised how many people say that when they see this photo!

Loving this thread by the way, keep it up.

Mate, what is that anyway? To be honest, I did think it was some sort of a grave. Pardon the ignorance, Mangler. :blush:

EMP

Benno

You should see Milo now! Fook me he has grown so much since you last saw him. I haven't yakked for awhile due to my shoulder but yesterday I put the yak on the lawn and popped him on top and in the rear well,,,,,he is nearly to big for the rear well and standing on the front he looks like DA MAN!

I am going to pop down to Jindalee for a paddle tonight might take him with to see how he goes..it's been awhile!

Don't you love his Dog PFD?!

Another awesome pic!! He is whereng his iBone rapper hoody!

EMP wrote:

mangler wrote:
TerryH wrote:

Lol.

I couldn't help but think "So that's what a watery grave looks like!"

Hahaha, you'd be surprised how many people say that when they see this photo!

Loving this thread by the way, keep it up.

Mate, what is that anyway? To be honest, I did think it was some sort of a grave. Pardon the ignorance, Mangler. :blush:

EMP

Hahaha, no worries mate, it's a concrete water trough for cattle to drink out of. The "gravestone" behind him is a concrete lid that covers all the plumbing of the float valve etc, so the cattle don't knock it around.

Cheers,

Matt

• 2 months later...

Old thread but thought I might introduce the new member of my family. She's a tibetan spaniel cross and the g/f is unimpressed I started training her up like my other dog I use for work:lol:

Should stay small enough to keep me company on the yak. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Honey_and_Dix.jpg

post-1039-144598482173_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have 2 whippets (small versions of greyhounds), they don't come fishing with me because they are scared of the boat :(

they're also scared of threadies, not scared of any species but threadies rofl its weird. you should have seen the little one when i brought home the 130cm, he just about sh** himself

they go like the clappers and are both < 1 year old

heres the big one, saxon: (calm and responsible one)

zeus.jpg

and the little one, ceasar: (hyperactive and insane one)

caesarmugshot.jpg

this is maxine (max)she was a ridge back x bull mastiff .the best dog i have had.

add pic soon got to scan it.

MAX_2001.JPG

found a pic so put it up .

this was her last day ,a sad day i found her in the garden all dirty and not moving .so i picked her up ,put her in the carport ,cleaned her up ,we all said our good bye's ,then a trip to the vet.