new replacement loomis !!!!

maxi

hi all, one of my loomis sticks had the real seat come away from the blank, the glue gave way, so i took it back to the tackle shop to try and get a new one as you pay 500 for these things and i was a bit dirty to think that it had broken, loomis replaced it free of charge.... and its a better stick than the original...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: gotta be happy with that...

thanks loomis !!!!!...

Maxi

The warranty on the Loomis is a big selling point for them, apparent from being an awesome stick. I love my Mossyback I hope I never have to take them up on the warranty Maxi, but it is a nice piece of mind to have especially at the price they are.

Beefa

Tim, it was a one of the crank bait series rods.. cant remember the number series.. but was rated 4 to 8 lb..the new one is a dsr820s rated 4 to 8 lb.... i put 6lb crystal on the stella 2500... nice snapper rig now... cant wait to put it to the test..haha..

Maxi

Great to see mate... enjoy your dsr 820 ;)

Feral, mate i think you are thinking of the xpeditor service where you pay $150/$200..

Loomis limited lifetime warranty when there is a defect from factor you pay the postage at best..

Noel

Archived