Bass..

Dazzamcgee

Headed back out to the Albert for some land based bass fishing this morning as it’s only 10minutes from home. No records were broken with most bass lucky to go 30 cms though they were takin from some really rough country. Most were caught just after sun up using a Kakoda Bat surface lure retrieved very slowly in close to the snags. 6 bass caught with another 2 dropped at my feet and with at lease another 6 boofs that failed to connect. My day was made after seeing a smallish cod slide out from behind half a submerged hollow log to take a swipe at my well presented offerings only to bump it in protest, failing to hookup then slowly making its return to its hidy hole. I tried with 6 or more casts to his front door but there was no interest so I moved on. Had a great day playing with the small tackers especially teasing them out of their snaggy homes.

Here are the Bass and the areas they were taken from!!:)

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Dont know what happened with the size of the pics!!:silly:

Thanks Guy's !

Yeah its great having the Albert out back!!

I'm now more addicted to skinny water fishing then I have ever been!

I really like this style of fishing, being decked out in camo gear and staying low as to sneak up to near the waters edge to present the perfect cast. Then working the surface lure to represent a downed bug and to see the bass fight over their next meal!!

For sure the bigger bass gulp down the lure in one go but it is funny to watch the smaller guys knock the lure around!!

Have seen them launch the lure as far as one foot into the air in an attempt to nail it!! I love it!!:)

Brian just give me a call when u want to go!!

Archived