Huge Squid

Dimo

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

i hate ppl steping to a place and call it his country when he's kicking the original owners away and refusing to let new ones come, silly ass

Kev you have done your dash with me.

I wont continue this any further.

Your stay in Australia and your stay on AFO will be a much more forfilling experience when you learn to keep your mouth shut.:(

Its very hard to defend you of late after seeing the numerous arguments you get yourself into and the provokial posts that you make. You seem intent on causing trouble.

Remember you are a guest in this country and not a citizen.

Good luck hope you catch heaps

Richard.

thanks shortie, i never really shut up and fish and i love to stand up for the truth, that's probably why i don't have many friends but well, ppl just can't be my mates when they cannot follow what i say.

and shortie, u made a mistake. never defend me cuz we were mates, just defend the truth that u believe in. judge a person by what he does, never judge what he does by person.

and on the mulitcultural thing if it wasnt for the italians that moved here years ago we probably still wouldn't even eat squid

i can remember my oldman hosing tonnes of them overboard on the trawler because there was no market for them in the early '70s

he could only get 2c a pound for a limmited amount from the bait shops

kev, youre a shit stirrer, nothing less and nothing more, maybe thats why you dont have any friends... we all love the truth mate and your not god by the way..

this is the first and last time i will voice my opinion on your style of being a human... you need to wake up out of your small minded slumber that you reside in..

hope you get plenty of squids while your here mate.. !!!!

im sorry if i offend people with this but i just cant hold my thoughts to myself any longer..... and yes, maybe i should...

dont bother saying anything to me here chen as you will get no reply from me whatsoever...

Maxi

I respect the fact that people come from a myriad of different backgrounds and cultures. I do however think that the use of terms that have to be explained each and every time they are used becomes a never ending waste of time.

I notice that every time the term "eg" comes up someone will always have to explain it. Its not smart and its doesn't add to anyone's experience on this site to create these niggling points of difference.

Kevin, I don't know you, but do you really want to spend your time on the site continually having to explain yourself?

Good luck catching egi, イカ, 乌贼, 烏賊, pijlinktvis, calmar, Kalma, καλαμάρι, calamaro, 오징어, calamar or кальмар.

Shrimpo wrote:

The thing that pissed me off most about this was the fact u went over to another post and said, "Try egging u will be sure to catch something then" Thats just bs.

Really?

The thing that gets me is, You shouldn't even be here Shrimpo. You've been kicked off many times for your behavior and you still go looking for trouble.

Archived