NPD - Sunday 7th June...

username_taken

The starting point for the area Terry, Jimmy and I fished during the week was the carpark between Forgans Cove and Bullockies Rest. It's only a small area, so it should be easy to find each other. I'll try and attach a map off sweetwater to show the overwiew

Files not working, but hit sweetwater and NPD and you'll see it.

What you reckon boys?

Rocket

NPD.doc

Rocket75 wrote:

The starting point for the area Terry, Jimmy and I fished during the week was the carpark between Forgans Cove and Bullockies Rest. It's only a small area, so it should be easy to find each other. I'll try and attach a map off sweetwater to show the overwiew

Files not working, but hit sweetwater and NPD and you'll see it.

What you reckon boys?

Rocket

Rocket if you want to start at that spot we finished at.. I'm keen.

http://www.sweetwaterfishing.com.au/images/Map_Samsonvale.jpg

I reckon it's Forgan Road that all 3 car parks are on

Bullockies, Forgans and the other one we are talking about.

It's about a 20 min walk from there to the spot we caught our bigger fish, and yes Terry I reckon we'll hit there again, but maybe we should try the area Jimmy caught his and move on from there? Don't want to walk past fish to find fish;)

Rocket

STU did you flatten a few tracks for us?

And did you see my flattened grass in the water - about knee deep. I flattened a nice track through the water so you'd see it easily if its the same spot. Lots of grass just back from the bank, and no other tracks visible other than what we left.

I saw them and did alot of water tracking my self thats when the better fish where caught being in the water to cast out better and your tracks knee deep are about ankle deep for me haha I was into my waste most of the time thats why I hinted at waders for rod

mate trust in saying once your nuts get over it its alright and you will land more fish you can fish it better than standing back and it does not spook them much cause I got one about 2m from me with a short flick out I took Tomcat Dan there he will do a report

Rocket, there are 4 car parks along that road.

From the northern end

1. Bullockies - huge park and recreational area.

2. Next point, a little bitumen car park, maybe 8 car parks -easy access straight down to water

3. Dirt Car park, fair hike through scrub to water

4. Forgans, about 8 car parks, a bit of a walk to the water.

I suspect your talking about No 2.

Feral wrote:

Rocket, there are 4 car parks along that road.

From the northern end

1. Bullockies - huge park and recreational area.

2. Next point, a little bitumen car park, maybe 8 car parks -easy access straight down to water

3. Dirt Car park, fair hike through scrub to water

4. Forgans, about 8 car parks, a bit of a walk to the water.

I suspect your talking about No 2.

Right u are feral, I was talking about 2 and Terry 3.

Archived