NPD Friday arvo

Aaron H

was in at Amart S/pine during the week (Ausspin 2 for $15 again!) and was talking with the manager who mentioned that he has had lots of enquiries for lighter (1/4) spinnerbaits cause in some areas the bass are right up close in the waterside grass...don't know anymore detail but might be worth a try casting paralell to the bank with lighter spinners?:dry:

From day to day you never can tell where they are going to be, just have to try a number of approaches on the day.

Rocket

Rocket75 wrote:

From day to day you never can tell where they are going to be, just have to try a number of approaches on the day.

Rocket

Damn right you are, my friend. I'm confused now. :huh:

Please let us know what happens this Friday. :)

EMP

Rocket75 wrote:

was in at Amart S/pine during the week (Ausspin 2 for $15 again!) and was talking with the manager who mentioned that he has had lots of enquiries for lighter (1/4) spinnerbaits cause in some areas the bass are right up close in the waterside grass...don't know anymore detail but might be worth a try casting paralell to the bank with lighter spinners?:dry:

Rocket

Ok quick detour to Amart then to the dam, should still make it by 3 I hope

The other day I made a cast with a slug that I didn't think was far enough so I was burning it back in at high speed to make a better cast and a 44cm Bass smashed it about 15M from the bank. It was pretty surprising it would hit a lure at full speed like that.

Archived