whats august fotm???

nuckle

very common off the urangan pier - the bogan local fish. can be caught using a variety of baits including july 2005 penthouse mag, a six pack of beer (try this on light line for a great fight) and a new pair of pluggers. show a definate dislike to being hooked and put up a great fight, especially if they inhale the full six pack as bait. not recommended as food fish, suggest castrating them so they are unable to populate the earth further with more bogan locals. easily identifiable by mullet haircut, wifebeater singlet and torn jeans or stubbies, both showing at least 3" of arse crack. see example below:

bogan.jpg

post-2244-14459846687_thumb.jpg

BassTracker wrote:

Ive been getting them on 3 inch jerk shads in glow aswell.. they are pretty fun on softies

yeah but if u get onto a good school they get expensive to catch on plastics. I have lost 15 flies (that i painfully tied myself) in one session, if i had bought them 1 days fishn would have cost me atleast $90.

kriso wrote:

i would be happy with either tailor or flathead, fish like cobia and that are only achievable for people with a decent boat to get outside.

Good to see you think a kayak is a decent boat Kriso ;)

I wouldn't mind a nice 20+kg cobia from my yak, and will definitely be giving it a crack soon

Archived