Where to shop in Japan??

Beefa

Gday People,

I'm off to Japan for a couple of weeks holidays with the wife beginning of October and just wanted to know if anyone knows where I should go shopping for bargain priced fishing gear, reels lures etc whilst i'm there.

Cheers

Heath

Hey Heath first good luck and hv fun on the trip mate i do know a few shops, but what part in Japan are you heading to?

the addresses i've got are all in Japanese so i might have to type them up and send you later.

Beefa wrote:

Gday People,

I'm off to Japan for a couple of weeks holidays with the wife beginning of October and just wanted to know if anyone knows where I should go shopping for bargain priced fishing gear, reels lures etc whilst i'm there.

Cheers

Heath

Jeryl wrote:

Hey Heath first good luck and hv fun on the trip mate i do know a few shops, but what part in Japan are you heading to?

the addresses i've got are all in Japanese so i might have to type them up and send you later.

The usual places Jeryl mate Osaka Tokoyo Kyoto but I will make a special trip/stop over somewhere if it means doing a bit of shopping for some gear. If any of the addresses you have are around these neck of the woods that would be appreciated.

Cheers

Heath

no worries mate just wondering do you speak/read Japanese? coz i might just copy and paste u the addresses here if you do :)

Beefa wrote:

Jeryl wrote:

The usual places Jeryl mate Osaka Tokoyo Kyoto but I will make a special trip/stop over somewhere if it means doing a bit of shopping for some gear. If any of the addresses you have are around these neck of the woods that would be appreciated.

Cheers

Heath

ooh ammm that would be a problem mate coz i dont know wht's the addresses in english, its like i know how to go but dont know how to show u... :(

do you have friends in Japan? if so it would make it so much easlier to buy online, shipping takes only 1 day that is totally amazing.

No friends over there mate what i'll do is i'll send you a pm with my email address if you can email me the address and the name of the shops to me in japaneese i'll ask someone at the hotels we stay at if they can help me out getting there.

What cities are they in?

Cheers

Heath

Archived