Sharks are on the bite - spread the word

stingray

:) thanks mate it was a nice one :lol: A cut tail of a pilchard was bait of choice for this expedition.

It was Released unharmed the rod was rigged again and quickly and cast out. with no luck but a catfish.

This was a fun trip I was so wrapped with this catch!! Absolute credit goes to my hard work putting in the time to land it.

Post edited by: stingray, at: 2006/11/28 14:33

stingray wrote:

Hi BRC Members.

Went for a afternoon fish for flathead and bream and caught a shark well a pup anyway :)The sharks are on the bite . [img size=300]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/sharks.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: stingray, at: 2006/11/28 14:19

A little under the 300 KG mark ... I shold put him in my Marine Aquarium..

Guest IcEkNiGhT

stingray wrote:

:) thanks mate it was a nice one :lol: A cut tail of a pilchard was bait of choice for this expedition.

It was Released unharmed the rod was rigged again and quickly and cast out. with no luck but a catfish.

This was a fun trip I was so wrapped with this catch!! Absolute credit goes to my hard in putting in the time to land it.

hey there singray whys that pup outta the water? did u use a tow rope to get him out? was he realsed after sittin on the jetty for half a day?

Yeh mate it was a nice one :P and Terry it's cool i know ur not paying me out :P

Hey i was thinking guys! What if you just give me the best Miscellaneous now and have that prize done with ? ;) I think you cant get better then that.

vote now

Post edited by: stingray, at: 2006/11/28 15:16

well, thats gotta be personal best record small shark for you!

cute little fella:P

Gus: I guess it depends on whether the particular shark has a live birth or not. I \"think\" bulls give birth to pups that are about 2 feet long or so whereas other sharks lay eggs, or \"purses\", so they might be smaller.

cheers

MattB)

Post edited by: werewolf, at: 2006/11/28 19:20

Archived