Category: AFO News
Published on Saturday, 02 July 2011 13:02
Written by Australian Fishing Online
Talking to some of the other admin team recently and we were commenting how much time has been spent online lately. Well its not surprising as AFO has undergone some intense activity over the last month!
Recently we have seen:
* Recommencement of the Report Of The Month Competition (Thank you Austackle)
* Creation of the brand new Photo Of The Month Competition (Thank you Moods Photography)
* Kick off of the 2011 Moreton Bay Classic (Thanks everyone that entered)!
* Re creation and launch of the AFO Online Shop!
* AFO Vinyl Stickers ordered and nearly ready to distribute (Thanks Fluid ID).
* A bandwidth exceeded issue (over 150GB transferred in under a month!) due to a phenomenal amount of user traffic! We were sorry for the few hours of downtime, but it just shows the recent growth and user activity which is great!
Well we are not done yet. We are always trying to improve and expand the service we offer here for our users as we recognise there are a broad spectrum of interests and personalities.
Things to look out for:
* Post Moreton Bay Classic it will be full steam ahead organising the 2011 State Of Origin and 2011 Winter Camp and we hope to see many of you there.
* Keep your eye on the AFO shop as over the next few days there should be some very cool new additions. (Thanks Searing Tackle).
We are also always on the look out for more ways to improve. So as a member if you would like to offer reasonable suggestions please feel free to send them to any of the admin. Based on feasibility and demand, suggestions from members have been implemented in the past.
Anyway everyone have a good weekend and a special good luck to those fishing the Moreton Bay Classic!