Category: Video Competition
Published on Sunday, 04 March 2012 14:36
Written by Australian Fishing Online
The Team at Brisbane Fishing Online is pleased to announce the introduction of a new competition on the website, the "AFO Video Competition"
. Our latest sponsor "Tonic Eyewear" have provided a sensational prize pack valued at over $260 (pictured below) for this competition which should certainly fire up some enthusiastic competition.
You may commence submitting your entries from today. The cut off date for this competition will be 11:59pm Sunday 27th of May 2012. This should provide adequate time to film new footage, edit existing footage and create the video. This is great opportunity to get creative with your fishing videos
Videos submitted must follow these rules to be eligible for prizes::
Be no shorter than 2 minutes and no longer than 10 minutes.
Be of the highest quality possible (editing, sound, footage etc)
Be uploaded by the AFO member who is submitting the video
Be uploaded to the AFO Member's video section. You can either upload the video directly to AFO or link it from one of our supported video providers (eg Youtube).
Regardless of which method you choose to submit your video, the video must adhere to the Youtube Community Guidelines
Feature an "Intro Page" at the beginning of the video.
The Intro Page must be a minimum of 10 seconds long and must include the following:
The AFO logo as supplied below (Logo must not be resized, distorted or edited)
The TONIC Eyewear Logo (Logo must not be resized, distorted or edited)
White background with Navy Blue text (font size 26) centred on the page with the following text written on separate lines:
Brisbane Fishing Online Video Competition
Entry - May 2012 (this date will change with each competition so be sure to check when the next video comp is run)
Video Title: Give your video a title
Username: Write your username
You can download the required images for your Intro Page here: Brisbane Fishing Online LogoTONIC Eyewear Logo
How to Enter:
1. Login (Register if you are not yet a member) to AFO
2. Go to the Community Video section
3. Click "Add" to add a video to your profile
4. Select either Link Video from a video provider (eg a video you have already uploaded onto Youtube) or upload a video directly from your computer to the AFO website
5. Make sure you select the AFO Video Competition category and select Public viewing permissions
6. Fill in the Title, Location, Description and other information and then click Submit
7. That's it, the video is now entered.
8. At the end of the competition period we will judge the winning video from the videos in this video category