[RESOLVED] "Relaunched Website Issues"

maxi

maxi wrote:

im with shrimpo as well.. bring back the latest posts column..

the rest looks fantastic....

Maxi

My latest forum posts box appears with some threads and not others. I was trying to apply a information cleansing, mapping, link association chart approach to working out when and why its happening, but I got nothing!

And yea, you guessed it I am on a course, so using all the buzz words!

Too narrow, keeps jumping to top, no newest thread unless you go back to the first page, super slow, who needs to know whos online, photos from the old board don't necessarily appear, preferred the previous incarnation. As a newby I am loathe to bring up all these points as I know how much work/time/effort is involved with a mb upgrade. All my other (mainly car) forums still work ok, so what am I doing wrong. Can't see myself leisurely browsing all the excellent posts as I have done in the past couple of weeks...Sorry to be so negative after all your hard work. I've missed it!!B) (I've just noticed a "summary of current issues" post, I will go there next and if these points are there then sorry for posting.....:( )

Just curious "keeps jumping to the top"

Just wondering about a couple of things, if you could answer a couple of question it could be useful:

When does this happen?

What browswer are you using?

Does it appear to happen randomly or can you make it occur etc.

I have not had this happen, that's all:) I dont find the site to be too slow, but then a couple of others have mentioned these two points - so not sure (although the other person who mentioned the jumping to the top said it wasn't happening anymore)

The width is something I have mentioned to webby, and will be looked into

Sorry about all the questions :S Are you able to provide an example of where some photos aren't showing?

When does this happen?

For me anyway it happens every time i load a new thread it seems to load twice ie it gives a click sound twice and what happens is i start scrolling down and by the time i'm 2 or 3 people down it goes back to the top

What browswer are you using?

Internet Explorer

Does it appear to happen randomly or can you make it occur etc.

Every time i load a new thread

Thanks

Archived