Sign in to follow this  
kriso

bassmaster jig heads

Hey guys,

just found these guys on ebay and where cheap enough (bought 100 for $40) in weights from 1/32 to 1/4 with darter heads and minnow heads, any ways anyone heard of or used these guys before?

cheers Kriso

I've tried them. They're pretty good for the money. They are really sharp for a cheap jighead, probably as good as a TT or Nitro, but the ones I've got aren't too strong (I got the round ball ones). For species like Bream, Flathead, Whiting and other medium sized estuary fish, they were strong enough (unless you start getting massive bream on them) but for Snapper, Jack's, Cod etc they may bend a bit.

They look good Kriso, let me know what the quality is like, will be needing to find some jig heads on Ebay shortly, the lot I got from Canada last year are just about all gone.

They are based on Mustad hooks Cowfish, so good quality ni that respect anyway!

sweet will let ya know feral, there are the gamakatsu ones as well from the same mob but thought i would see how good there cheaper ones are first cause if the head casting is to soft i would rather find out on them instead of the gamakatsu ones, i will be fishing for bream and flathead with them mainly so good to hear there all right for that.