Heading to Wooli

noodle

Hi guys,

I'm heading to Wooli over the xmas holidays and was wondering if anyone new any good fishing spots around there. I don't have a boat so i'm completely landbased. Its a pretty small area and i've got some ideas already just from memory. Just wondering if there are any secret spots people might know about

fish the highs or lows any where along sandy beach on the inside of the (eastern) riverbank mate ... also worthwhile to work the wall with sp's or any lure that suits depth actually.. you can walk for 2 ks along there but it will be busy with lots of activity so better early or late... some leases within casting distance if you look around and gravelly oystery bottom structure ... its a fabulous place but better in the off period times as far as pressure and activity goes.. fish smart and you may go good...

good luck

Maxi

thanks for all the tips guys. I've been to wooli before but i wasn't into fishing back then. Its a great place and i'm looking forward to getting a line in there. Will try the places you've all suggested and will let you know how i go

Thanks again

Chris

Archived