TASSIE DEVIL LURES

rayke1938

Saw this on ebay is it a good buy. Some people seem to be having great success with these lures. Should I grab a bunch or is there only a couple that work? I havent noticed any around Brisbane but i havent really looked too hard. I see MO tackle have them for $3.20 each in my old catalogue.

Ray

Go backBack to My eBay

Listed in category: Sporting Goods > Fishing > Freshwater > Lures

\"Twenty\" Tasmanian Tassie Devil 13g Lure Pack \"NEW \"

Item number: 190061218206

You are signed in Watch this item in My eBay | Email to a friend

View larger picture

Buy It Now price: AU $52.00

End time: 20-Dec-06 08:08:50 AEDST (1 day 12 hours)

Postage costs:

AU $11.00

Regular

Service to Australia

Posts to: Worldwide

Item location: Greater Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

You can also: Watch this item

Email to a friend | Sell one like this

Listing and payment details: HideShow

Starting time: 10-Dec-06 08:08:50 AEDST

Duration: 10-day listing

Payment methods:

PayPal (preferred),

Bank Deposit

See details

Meet the seller

Seller: perks23( 302Feedback score is 100 to 499)

Member: since 08-May-04 in Australia

Read feedback comments

Ask seller a question

Add to Favourite Sellers

View seller's other items

Buy safely

1. Check the seller's reputation

Score: 302 | 99.7% Positive

Read feedback comments

2. Learn how you are protected

Read our safe buying tips

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Item Specifics

Condition:

New

BUY THEM NOW!!!

GET YOUR STOCK NOW AT A BARGIN PRICE !!!!

Twenty, Yes Twenty.

This is a sample picture of ten but you are bidding for

A great selection of lures that will add variety or bulk to your Tackle Box

ORIGINAL TASMANIAN DEVIL® 13.5 gram - 1/2 oz. (52mm)

Original Tassie Devil

The \"Tassie Devil\" is the original of the three sizes that Wigston's Lures commenced manufacturing in Australia in 1980. Performance as a trolling, casting, downrigging or jigging lure is best described as a great all-rounder. Recommended trolling speed is 4.5km/h (2.75m/h). The correct speed is indicated by a pulsating or nodding action of the rod tip

Tassie Devil Lures Brand New still in packets never opened. These 13.5 Gram (1/2 ounce) are ideal for trolling casting or jigging to entice Trout, Salmon, Bass,Walleye, or Flathead in all parts of Australian fresh water and Salt water conditions.

These Numbers are just a selection from the range, 54 (Smelt), 30 (Herbie), 50 (Frog),51(Xmas Tree), 63 (Pretty Fish), 62 (Chicken Pox), 32 (Gold Bumblebee), FLP (Luminious Pink), 55 (Pink Panther), 45 (Rainbow Trout).

These ten colours are just a sample of over a hundred different ones available, You will receive twenty (20) brand new lures randomly selected from the full Wigstons range,

ye whenever i go into kmart i look at them but i havn't actually bought any...at kmart they have packs of 4 for 11 and sell them single for $3 something...so that item on ebay is probs a good buy...but ye never actually used them so i dont know if there worth it...jimmy seems to have some good success with them though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I target bass with them, they are a bibless sinking lure, so they will go as deep as you want, just wind slower! I am not fussed on them, wont bother getting any more, they have caught a few fish, I prefer the G Vibes. Do well with them.

If your new to lures, both are a good bargain buy to try, Tassie devils available in Kmart packs of 3 for about $12. While your there see if they have any of the kokoda Spinner baits in 3 packs for about $14 as well.

G- Vibes you should not pay more than $6.99 each, often available cheaper.

The Berkley Frenzy is a similar lure to the G Vibe, available for around $4 from Big W

Archived