What to do with a gazillion Dillies?

Feral

Well with the new fishing rules looming on the horizon, I was wondering what people will do with their old dillies once they are banned? (Stage 2 of the rule changes).

I know a certain hoarder who would have probably a hundred in their shed :whistle:

I was thinking sinking them off the end of a ski boat ramp with 200lb wire trace joining them all together at the net float height..... Bit like germ warefare, all the enemy would be destroyed, then the nets would rot away in a year or so rendering the conquered territory usable for fisho's!

But then I remembered some soft hearted politicians had made man traps illegal! :dry:

My other idea was to attach it to the top of your wire crab pot, extending its versatility, but I figure the greenies would soon wake up to that one!

So what else do you reckon you can use a smell old dilly for?

hmmm, I wonder if AFO can collect em up and deliver them to Maxi? feral said ....

thanks for the thought mate but im not much of a crabber.... i have a few of the silly things but when i have used them they get destroyed straight away and gives me the ***** ...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived