Whose fishing Tuesday Morning

Nitris

Nitris wrote:

Im thinking of fishing tomorrow morning wind is Variable winds 5/10 knots and high is at 646am... could even get out to mud on conditions like that in my boat.. who else is fishing tomorrow :fishing:

Hey Nitris, don't forget to have your safety gear up to speed for Partially Smooth Waters. - i.e. Flares plus the usual. (Just in case you weren't aware). You wouldn't be the first AFOer to cop a fine for it, but you could potentailly be the first AFOer to get two fines close together;) :laugh:

Yeh i learned that lesson out there about a year ago, no flares.. $150 fine...

got my second fine on last friday night during the Classic.. they fined me for being at anchor without my mast light on... fair enough call but i was not in the way of anything and i had it off for fishing (but i did know i was ment to have it on and when they were comming over i new what it was for).. so i learned another lesson at $150... Cheers for the heads up though ellicat.. just thought that once i might get a warning instead of a cash fine.

Nitris wrote:

Im thinking of fishing tomorrow morning wind is Variable winds 5/10 knots and high is at 646am... could even get out to mud on conditions like that in my boat.. who else is fishing tomorrow :fishing:
was out there this morning , the river is not all that murky at the mouth , there is the odd patch of dirty water but plenty more clearer water then dirty the bay was white capping today from SE so didnt get a chance to venture out as i had the kids with me..the mouth is alive with hardy heads and prawns and baby garfish you will see when you head out it is hard to decide which bait schools to start with..heaps of good squire along the new rock wall and a few good gassys, heaps of baby tailof with odd big one.

Archived