80 mile east of 1770

fergie

Starting of our fishing trip,we arrived at harvey bay

we couldn't wait to get on the boat to do some serious

fishing.:) Our 6 hour steam in the boat was gonna be long :dry: We left about 9.30pm,had a few drinks,went to sleep,woke up about 4am ready to do some good fishing :fishing: Everyone dropped lines wasn't long till everyone was catching good fish,that afternoon i caught my first legal red. I was stocked.night fell and we didnt catch much.Had some tea and went to bed.

Next morning we woke up and starting again. Fishing in a 150 meters of water was starting to take toll on the arms:blink:. By 7am we had bagged out on pearly's

with 50 in the bin:laugh:.Along with some huge snapper,parrot,cod,etc. :woohoo:A couple more hours of fishing and we had to do the long steam back home.

can't wait to do that again.:woohoo: :)

Next morning we woke up and starting again. Fishing in a 150 meters of water was starting to take toll on the arms. By 7am we had bagged out on pearly's

with 50 in the bin.Along with some huge snapper,parrot,cod,etc. A couple more hours of fishing and we had to do the long steam back home.

can't wait to do that again.

Great trip there, and some quality pics too. Just can't imagine myself keeping 50 of anytihing though. Even between a group of fisho's it seems a lot.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Archived