Good place to camp and fish for tomorrow

brisbanebound

Angus wrote:

Not all bad. I have heard of good fish being caught off the jetty there.

Id fish one set up heavy and one lite. If you get a pike put on some wire and go for a bully.

What a great way to spend an evening + beer :P

Angus

Cheesr Angus, my mates brother raves about it. Says he's even had the odd Travelly of it! :fishing:

Do a search on Weinman St Redland bay on wheris. Thar is where the barge terminal is. You have to book on 3829 0999 or on line I think you look for stradbroke ferries.

I was going to da wheris search for you but you still have your Glasgow postcode in your details.

All facilities on Island but make certain you have mozzie repellant.

Dont know if Master Sardines still frequents the site but he lives locally and would have plenty of tips for you.Try a pm to him.

Cheers

Ray

Ps just to make you homesick here is current weather in Glasgow,

forecast for Glasgow

Partly Cloudy

Currently: 0°C

Partly Cloudy

4°C | 1°C

rayke1938 wrote:

Do a search on Weinman St Redland bay on wheris. Thar is where the barge terminal is. You have to book on 3829 0999 or on line I think you look for stradbroke ferries.

I was going to da wheris search for you but you still have your Glasgow postcode in your details.

All facilities on Island but make certain you have mozzie repellant.

Dont know if Master Sardines still frequents the site but he lives locally and would have plenty of tips for you.Try a pm to him.

Cheers

Ray

Ps just to make you homesick here is current weather in Glasgow,

forecast for Glasgow

Partly Cloudy

Currently: 0°C

Partly Cloudy

4°C | 1°C

Ha ha rayke, nice one.:lol:

Were all fully booked, got a plot of land to camp in under some trees at calm waters crescent.

My mate reckons he can get to Cleveland so should be right, will leave at 7 tomorrow even though the ferry doesnt leave until 9.15.

Looking forward to it, if I stay sobre enough I will do a report.

:P

P.S Glasgows having the warmest winter in years apparently! :lol:

Archived