Better late than never

Terry H

Thanks guys!

Lety me say I have learnt a hell of a lot more from the site than I have put in!!

A massive thanks to the mods and all their hard work. Its a real pain in the arse I can assure you when you have to moderate the acts of people you know and fish with. We cant please all the people all the time but I think the team gets pretty dam close.

Another massive thanks to all the people that have taken this poor boatless sucker out for a run! I really appreciate it and am looking forward to repaying the favours somewhere somehow!

And lastly thanks to everyone that puts effort into the forum. This goes for reports, answering questions, and asking them, posting information, discoveries so and and so forth. This is what a information exchange forum is all about. Everyone was a newbie once but each post they read and put the information into practice experience.

Looking forward to my next 8000!

In the next 8000 i hope to:

Catch a Jack!

Jew on lure.

Suss out and tackle offshore yak fisihng @ Straddy.

Camp on the Severn River.

Catch a Shark in the kayak.

Get some good bay snapper/squire on plastics.

Get a whiting on a popper.

Get a Hinze Saratoga.

Get a Mary River Cod in the Stanley.

Double the AFO events.

Join the boys on an offshore colaoundra yakking mission.

Match up my favourite reels with Lee Strachan rods!

Get my boat!

Organise a state of Origin social with Maxi & the NSW crew.

Its a short list I know. But you have to start somewhere!

Angus

mick2me wrote:

yeah Awesome sight.

I know i'm a newbie, but this sight has re-excited me about fishing, I just bought a new Sp rod and reel set up. so thanx guys.

Hahaha nice. Well hopefully advice is what we are here for! Looking forward to seeing your first reports christening the SP gear.

Angus

congrats gus..you are the biggest fishing nerd i have ever met/drank with/fished with!

i still remember the day i met you on the modern fishing forum and then came over to "brisbaneriverclassic.com"...since then fishing has changed so much for me, having this awesome site to chat to fellow fishers and swap stories..its truly great...so thanx for giving us the site angus...cheers!B)

8000 - go get a life you desk jockey. I mean, no wonder you don't have time to go fishing! :P

Or is it that you spend all your work hours on your fishing site? :blink:

Congrates there Angus, each post, each thread, each event is always better when you participate.

Your vision to give us our own site is a fantastic thing. When do we get a clubhouse and a sketer? (the lotto thing didn't work).

Love you:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How many man hours to write that....how many man hours to read it ?!?!? mulitiplied by the membership numbers....you could be solely responsible for the demise in Brisbane's productivity statistics:ohmy: :ohmy:

Well done - that means you've created jobs:woohoo: :laugh:

ellicat wrote:

How many man hours to write that....how many man hours to read it ?!?!? mulitiplied by the membership numbers....you could be solely responsible for the demise in Brisbane's productivity statistics:ohmy: :ohmy:

Well done - that means you've created jobs:woohoo: :laugh:

Hahaha creating jobs!

Im a man for the people :P

Archived