Ferals 8000 posts!!!

Angus

Mate well done on your 8000 posts!

You input, advice, reports and knowledge have been invaluable to the growth of the site.

As one of the earliest members, and the middle member of 3 generations of Kennedy's on the site you are an asset to the team!

Cheers mate and keep them coming.

Angus [img size=300]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/feral.jpg

Feral,

You always make newbies welcome with wonderful gestures like giving CPetrie lures and donating your time and knowledge to making(ok assisting:P ) us to be better informed fishermen.

Congratulations on this milestone and I hope that there is plenty more good fishing trips ahead for yourself and your family.

Hulk

hulk wrote:

Feral,

You always make newbies welcome with wonderful gestures like giving CPetrie lures and donating your time and knowledge to making(ok assisting:P ) us to be better informed fishermen.

Congratulations on this milestone and I hope that there is plenty more good fishing trips ahead for yourself and your family.

Hulk

yep, your a top bloke. i haven't yet caught a fish on HB's but i will comtinue, your lures gave me a start.

thanks,

dave

ellicat wrote:

Anyone wanna run a book on what the count will be at years end ?

I say 9876.

Typical accountant... its all about numbers :P

Feral - Congrats on a huge 8000 well constructed posts. I think I have agreed with every one of them including some of the more recent :woohoo:

Always there, always willing to offer help and thats what it id all about?

Or was that the Hokey Pokey :blink:

Archived