boggy creek

Troy_79

Went up to boggy creek this arvo to try out the new soft plastics i got for christmas. But didnt get a touch which was a shame but i did find some prawns in the freezer which have probably been in there for a few months. But they did work 1st cast caught a 28cm whiting followd by some small bream, but as i was about to pack up and leave a 30cm bream slammed the bait which i eventually got in after a few tense moments when he ran into a couple of snags near the bank. so i have a good feed of fish for dinner tonight:) [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/30_12_06_1634.jpg

post-618-144598404315_thumb.jpg

when u get to that bridge near the airport just keep driving along that stretch of road. that leads u straight to the lower reaches you'll end up seeing a footbridge which the road leads u straight to. anywhere along those banks is good fishing. havent come home without a fish in my past dozen trips there. under the footbride has been very good for me with plenty of bream near the rocks.

Archived