Decky spot KFC Somerset tomorrow 3/2/09

rayke1938

even with all the time in the world at your hands it's hard to find time sometimes .I'm not working atm and doing rehab for my back and stuff .so 1 would think i have heaps of spare time .but it seams there is always stuff to be done or kids needing stuff etc ,i got 7 of them so always busy and always have some1 to fish with:cheer: .but there all at school this year so hopefully a few more mid week fishing trips :fishing: :) .i did get a few is last and it was nice to go fishing in the day and not be crowded ,it's a beautiful thing.would luv to take u up on the offer for tomorrow but have to drop the mob off at 9 etc and attend to a few things.so no luck.:(,but I'm:cheer: so glad i joined this so nice blokes and offers for decky spot and info sharing. bloody awesome site and good blokes.:)

dam i ramble on a bit lol.:cheer:

I have no idea where it is I have never been to a mcdonalds.No Caboolture mcdonalds listed in my phone book found one on the internet at 126 Morayfield road is that it? Can you give me an address that I can put into my gps? or an alternative place. I will be in dual cab hilux white tinney with yellow centre console. Mobile 0403072325.

Archived