offshore rods n reels

noname

i am selling some offshore gear i don't seem to be using lately, all the gear is in as new cond, if interested have a look and make an offer, items include

g loomis rod -obsidan ps72-80 jigging rod, attached to a accurate boss magnum 665h with 120lb tuffline braid

interline 12-30lb rod with a brand new boss magnum 665h with i think 50lb braid

will have to find the spinning gear, all in rod socks, so takes time to find em, but will post at a later date

cheers rob

also found a saltiga rod with an accurate cr30 spinning reel with 80lb braid sitting on it.

saltist 20-30lb rod only - overhead, new.

rob

• 3 weeks later...

selling rods and reels together, all as new, so not giving them away, that's for sure, some of the gear is up there quality wise and price wise new, i just don't use them anymore, and a lot of money sittin around. a lot of people want them, but arms are to short, ya know. however if you are serious, have a look and make me an offer.

• 2 weeks later...

getthenet wrote:

hey rob where are you located mate
holland park.

didn't put the prices up as i didn't want the, good gear, wish i had some spare $.

i am open to offers, keep in mind some of the outfits were over $1700 each, but also know they are 2nd hand, but would say as near new as you get em 2nd hand. no scratches etc. and still very capable of breakin your back and stretching you arms.

Archived