'Brilliant Bream' and other Interesting Stuff

lt obvious

Hello!

Just recently, as in, today, I went for a fish in the Tweed, targeting bream, as usual. It was just my Dad and I, and within a couple of minutes, he was on. Twice he struck, both times getting some smaller ones (18-20cms). He refused to be photo'd (but don't worry - I tried), but then they started to bite for me.

First I got a tiny one, only about 12cms, and then a bigger one. Again, it was only small, about 20cms. I tried going under the jetty for some better results and this move paid off, getting the fish of the day - a 28/9cm 'monster' (I don't actually know if this is big, but it seemed big, and it's my PB. Could someone let me know if this is actually big? Thanks:lol:)

I have a picture my phone, but a I can't get it on the computer, so I am really sorry.

lt obvious

Good work mate, I've been lucky enough to catch a few big ones, the biggest I've seen caught though was 42cm, an absolute stonker of a fish in the soon to be green zone at woody point.

Re the photo, if have bluetooth capabilities u can bluetooth to the computer, thats what I do.

Well done again mate good luck next time and happy fishing. :)

Archived