GC Seaway report 12/2/09

Bri The Pom

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Spangled_Emporer_AFO.jpg Went for a fish very early yesterday morning,launched the boat at the grand hotel and headed for the seaway.

Arrived to see and incoming tide and a wind hammering from the south.My usual productive drift along the north wall was impossible,the plastics were teasing the fish with bites but no hook ups.

Because i was meeting a friend later on i had pillies in the esky,so i tried a drift along the end of the south wall.Half a pillie and cubing as i drift produced a positive hook up.

My first spangled emporer 47cm long( i had to keep it alive in the live tank and check what it was).

So another fish to my list.

Bri.

Bri The Pom wrote:

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Spangled_Emporer_AFO.jpg Went for a fish very early yesterday morning,launched the boat at the grand hotel and headed for the seaway.

Arrived to see and incoming tide and a wind hammering from the south.My usual productive drift along the north wall was impossible,the plastics were teasing the fish with bites but no hook ups.

Because i was meeting a friend later on i had pillies in the esky,so i tried a drift along the end of the south wall.Half a pillie and cubing as i drift produced a positive hook up.

My first spangled emporer 47cm long( i had to keep it alive in the live tank and check what it was).

So another fish to my list.

Bri.

Bri the pom - I am impressed with the attitude of pillies and positive hook up's /. You are the type of skipper I want to deckie for or the type of deckie I look for. Excusing U are a pom, how about we hook up from SYC and start nailing the fish. am early top 8.30am give or take the boss

I mean - I work hard for results and it sounds like you will do what it takes:fishing:

Archived