AFO Footy tipping comp.

kriso

Righto,

i finaly pulled my finger out and got the comp up and running again, This time its $5 to play and must be paid by the 5th round unless something else is organised with me, winning this comp gets you the pride of the win and also choice of which charity to give the collection to at the end.

scoring, 2 per correct tip , extra 2 for a perfect round, 5 if you pick a draw and every one gets 1pt for an untipped draw. forget to tip you automatically get all away tips. come in late and you get every correct home tip till the round you come in.

Tipping closes 5mins before each game and not before the start of each round like last year. Your user name and password from last year will still work if you played last year other wise try to use your AFO login name if new to the comp. if allready taken add AFO to the end of it and you should be sweet.

To join go to oztips.com and become a member if not allready. click on join comp once you have logged in and enter the comp details

Comp Name: Brisbane Fishing Online Charity Comp

Comp Number: 168593

Comp Password: mangrove jack

after that your all set to go. I will advise of the bank details for deposits asap.

Thank You in advance. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet.... last years comp was a hoot and was pretty competative up the top end of town.

Kriso, can we screen the entries so those couple who failed to pay their entry late in the season, depriving a few bucks from the kids charity it went to are excluded from joining.

And dont worry folks, there was extra money paid by other members to make up the shortfall, and everyone involved knows who did or didnt do what!

kriso wrote:

breaking news in NRL, stewart has been suspended by the NRL till week 5 and manly club fined $100k for holding the boozey event! also the girl's father is a convicted con man.

Kriso how it going also the girl's father is a convicted con man. mate where did you get that cheers

kriso wrote:

breaking news in NRL, stewart has been suspended by the NRL till week 5 and manly club fined $100k for holding the boozey event! also the girl's father is a convicted con man.

Late breaking news is the Stewart will now be pulling on a Bulldogs jersey for the night!

One in all in.... whoops did I say that?

reelchippy wrote:

kriso wrote:

Kriso how it going also the girl's father is a convicted con man. mate where did you get that cheers

I heard it for the second time listening to / watching these two:-
/>http://bigpondvideo.com/nrl/110472

Hi,

Here is next weekends draw. Looking like some upsets. Dragons V Titans should show if Titans have what it takes to win away from home. I hope so... NZ Worriers V Manly should be a good one too. Just been on holiday in NZ. Don't under estimate of support these guys get at home. They get heaps of press.

Broncos

v

Storm,

Rabbitohs

v

Eels,

Dragons

v

Titans,

Panthers

v

Bulldogs,

Cowboys

v

Wests Tigers,

Raiders

v

Roosters,

Sea Eagles

v

Warriors,

Sharks

v

Knights

Good luck for next week!!!

Great to see the Titans have a win last night. Nearly changed my tips late in the week with the broken horse being ruled out (Scott Princess). Didn't see it all but sounded like great game.

Watched 2nd half of Tigers win. What's happening with the Roosters? The roster they have they should be knocking teams off easily.

Good luck for the rest of the weekend.

Death Ray wrote:

Great to see the Titans have a win last night. Nearly changed my tips late in the week with the broken horse being ruled out (Scott Princess). Didn't see it all but sounded like great game.

Watched 2nd half of Tigers win. What's happening with the Roosters? The roster they have they should be knocking teams off easily.

Good luck for the rest of the weekend.

what is happening with the roosters... well, same thing that is happening to a few other teams in the comp. with the 2 refs the game is a lot faster and some teams are struggling to cope with the extra pace. smaller lighter forwards are coming into their own, big slower guys (o'meley, mason, fitzgibbon...) are being caught out by the pace and can't keep up!

Archived