Tuff in the Ruff 25/2

Dinodadog

Took on the task of fighting the ruff out at NPD this morning. I now have a swollen right leg from a wasp bite for my troubles.Trying to find a spot to get a good cast in is fast becoming impossable, unless you fish at bullockies or near the rangers workshop. Anyway we still managed a few small to medium bass,caught on vortex s/baits and mostly from midwater.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Here are some of mine, 1st on purple nightmare [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/252_001.JPG

post-1453-144598486334_thumb.jpg

Dazza for some reason bass seem to like purple in most situations

Kiwifisho its bloo#y hard work at the moment

Davo Dinkum my leg is still swollen from the little mongrel

ChrisStewart 14 depends where I am fishing from the bank, I mostly use 5/8 at the moment, sometimes drop to 1/2 if there is a jungle near the edge and if its easy going I'll use a 3/4 to get out as far as I can and slow roll back along the bottom.

Good fishing Dino, I've taken a few different people out there of late and I always tell them " If you see me suddenly bolt through the long grass....don't follow me " Those little mongrels hurt. Thats one of the reasons my little bloke doesn't like to head there very often. Last year two of them hit him in the neck. That was a crap day for sure.

Archived