Hinze and Skinny Water Bassin

Dinodadog

Arrived down in the Gold Coast hinterland friday arvo and quickly made tracks to the nearest creek. First fish a nice bass of 38cm came from my second cast, the lure had just touched down and the water exploded and it was off with its trophy until he found out there was somebody on the other end of the line. A few minutes later and Bruce was onto his little mate of about 25cm. A few pools later along the creek I managed another nice bass from the surface.

Sat morning visited the Hinze and covered a lot of water trolling and casting lures, but I think I was a little late for the early bird fish as we were only able to pick up a couple of small bass each. It was to hot in the boat so we made tracks back to the air conditioning and a late afternoon creek fish. Sat arvo saw us back along the banks of the creek looking for some more surface action and we didnt have to wait to long. Managed a few more nice bass before somebody turned out the lights. Then to be greedy we had another early am session this morning which resulted in a couple of bass before we headed for home. Bruce managed to fall through 4 barbed wire fences and now is suffering from a loss of blood.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

1st creek bass,bad pic as bass kept moving [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/hc_001-38f5319789dc39b595862f1a5dd2b4db.JPG

Archived