Reel Love

yoyo

my way of thinking is, if it's allegededly better or on par with the saltiga series of reels, in what way is this, just doesn't look like it would hold 300 mtrs of between 50 and 80 lb braid to well, most of the gun spinning reel man's seem to produce a deeper spool for running quite a bit of heavy line.but might well be up there with the smaller finnese reels. but hard to judge size, as it looks like a 4500 somethin?.

looks nice but the spool dose look small.i got 2 abu's they where the right price got them at about 1/2 price .got to luv old stock :).they feel nice but have only had them a few weeks ,so time will tell how they hold up.

i liked my jarvis walker vs650rd and shakespeare 2010-050 pro touch.they did me good many years .javas striped the cog got a new cog but no good as it dosen't have bearings just plastic bushes.

thats a reason why the abu's feel better than it did.the abu's i got had a good size spool on them.anyways there a upgrade from the j w vector .so will see how much punishment they can take.

noname wrote:

my way of thinking is, if it's allegededly better or on par with the saltiga series of reels, in what way is this, just doesn't look like it would hold 300 mtrs of between 50 and 80 lb braid to well, most of the gun spinning reel man's seem to produce a deeper spool for running quite a bit of heavy line.but might well be up there with the smaller finnese reels. but hard to judge size, as it looks like a 4500 somethin?.

yeah for sure 4000 to 4500 sized - are these on Motackle yet?

well sportsfans, the pics are just for series illusration purposes (an stx40 pictured), but the series starts at the stx10 and goes upto the stx80....

If you want an extremely thorough review of, then check tis out ; (replace the **)

h**p://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/showthread.php?t=638460

Archived