My name is YoYo and I'm a Lureoholic...........

yoyo

I have a problem.......................... :dry:

It's lures...... they're just so........shiny, and pretty...and rattly.....:unsure:

I can stop buying them! In the past 48 hours i have bought at least $100 worth of lures online, ranging from ecogears, to R2S static shads, to Daiwa SC Shiners and Ultra Light Shiners.......:side:

evey day...more lures arrive in the mail........ :huh:

Today I got bored, so i went and bought some Gulp 3" shaky shads in Pumpkinseed.."my sekrit weapon on that new sekrit bream spot i just found out about!" i plotted to myself......

Today i fingered a daiwa Sol rod.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... surely i must do justice to my ever-impressive lure collection, by flicking them with a rod t match....mutsn't I ?!?!:woohoo: :silly:

lol funny thread name , i too am a recovering lureoholic , my tackle box consist of over 200 hard bodies and and about 500 assorted soft plastics and all the metal jigs ,deep sea jigs, skirted lures, poppers and some strange thing un heard of... the addiction can lead to being broke with no money to put fuel in your car to use them lol now you should stop buying and have faith in the lures you have lol and dont buy more until you have lost the ones that work...

I myself am amidst a lure addiction... I had 3 arrive in the mail yesterday and have a list on my computer of all the bream lures I want to try including sneaky scorpions, R2S baby vibes, more colours of chubby's etc etc etc.. Wesfish is right it's tough on the pocket.. I restrict myself to 2 new lures a week now.. Or $50 worth.

well i haven't caught the lure bug yet.haven't got a decent rod or braid to use with them yet .i had 3 lures .first shop bought 2 squid jigs 2 colours .last shop i bought 2 bream 2 colours ,2 bass 2 colours,5 spinnerbaits .got a few different sp's ,monnow squidies and a assorted bucket.will prob keep buying that way, 2 and 2 colours.that way i get to try and see what works and what i like ,with out a fortune on lures.

Ha nice topic. See i've got the worst addiction guys, i love lures but don't have the money to buy them. Bad things begin to happen going down this path. lol

But in all seriousness the most addictive lure for me is the jackal tn/50 vibe in red craw, hook it to my veins!! Oh and it also catches fish... yes.

Cheers

DAn

Archived