Trying a new spot

Ash

hey,

This friday nite im planning on hitting a new spot for me on the brissy river.

It's across from NewFarm Park on the hawthorne side, there's a decent size creek mouth and bridge (good looking structure).

If you stand at the \"flood' art sculpture from the N/Farm Park, its easy to see.

Does anyone know what im talking about?And/or has anyone heard or fished there?

Let me know if heard nothing but bad news.

cheers,

Norman creek! That makes sense. I should really start to learn the names of the creeks around brissy so i dont sound so stupid!:blush:

looks like i'd be easy to fish both the creek mouth and the main river at the same time.

Should be good.

And i pick up my cast net this friday!!!

Thats awesome.

Wordto the wise. veryrocky.

However.

Just down the street (laidlaw pde) is Mobray park. There is a public pontoon there. Maybe cast net of that.

No snags etc.

In my opinion though the creek mouth would be a better place to fish.

Angus.

yeh well i duno about going fishing tomoro since the factory seconds rod i got while my other rods were getting repaired has snapped... no wunda it was factory seconds... dusnt look liek i can get to sundown marine today either so no fishing for a while for me which realy anoys me since i havent lure fished for more then 5 mins in the past 1 n a bit months

troy

yeah that sucks i snapped my fly rod and yeah i was pissed about that, then i found out that they didnt make the rod or parts for the rod anymore. BUMMER thank god they returned it. Troy you would be suprised how well normal rods can fish plastics. i use my ugly stick, yes the same one i use for sharks its only 9lb and it works a treat.

dave

Well i'll be there about 5 ish, so if i see anyone there, all good.

And unfortunetly looks like i wont have my cast net this week, finances not doing as i told them to..........Damn it sucks to be an adult at times! Responsibility, who wants it?:angry:

You big bloody girls! Just kidding, i like to fish for fishing sake i guess and the cold doesnt bother me.

I'll let you all know how i go.

Make sure you rug up and drink your warm glass of milk................

Ash wrote:

Oh Ando my young friend! There's more to fishing then sharks and salmon! What about bream or shovel noses, or even possibly jews?

The adventure possibilities are endless.

Youth today!humph!

Oh Ash my older friend!

thats true bream and shovel nose whould be good, and JEW !!!!!!!!

I thought it would've been summer for salmon aswell as they are mainly thought to be northern fish.

Not that id complain if i caught 1 in winter. Damn fish just dont know what they're supposed to do!

You thinking of popping in tonight Angus?

Archived