And i want a baitcaster

Malexander

Hey guys,

Check this combo out. Any thoughts?

/>http://www.motackle.com.au/index.cfm?pr=product&product_id=3902

Do you need to be a member? etc.

Is it a baitcaster.

I had a glimpse, and it has 2 handles. A common trait amongst baitcasters. not overhead sorts.

So tell us your thoughts :)

Much appreciated ya'll.

IF you have one, tell me all about it.

No dont have one, it will be a respectable unit, either glass or composite glass rod, barrel type reel, it wont cast like a 7 foot 2 kilo rod that's for sure, but it will work quite well with all but the smallest lures (IE Bream). Great for bait over the side of a boat or jetty.

You just order on line and pay with credit card, usually arrives within two days. I get a lot of stuff from them.

malexander - the best thing i ever did as a useless kid was buy my own baitcaster i ignored better advice not to, and never looked back. i practiced casting sinkers and toby spinning lures without hooks and lo and behold baitcasters are the greatest thing ever. of course in some circumstances a spinning reel is handy, but baities are cool and fun. i say go for it. do what u feel and enjoy it

ps its in your best interest if u are keen on a baitcaster to spend a little more. worth the effort now for sure

well if you cant spend the money on a good baitcaster its probs worth getting a threadline setup because u casn get better setup for good money wheras baitcaster u do want to spend the money (not saying that u shudnt spend money on a good threadline setup) but yeh baitcasters that arnt that good get bird nests etc.

cheers nathan

Archived